Can't scroll in inventory if cursor is hovering above inventory slots

After the 3.20.17.0 update I can’t scroll using mouse wheel if the cursor is above inventory slots including vehicle storage. I tested resolutions from 1280x720 to 1920x1080 and different fullscreen mode and couldn’t fix it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Not gonna lie, I think it’s always been like that. Why would you be able to scroll in your inventory if you’re not focussed on your inventory. If you put your cursor on the crafting section button, it makes sense it wouldn’t scroll.

Sorry it probably wasn’t clear in text. If the cursor is inside one of these red rectangles then it wont scroll up down with mouse wheel.

Switched to 1920x1080 to show them all but I play on much lower resolutions most of the time.

So you’re telling me now that you can’t scroll while your cursor is inside your inventory?

Aint that the exact opposite of what you said before? Lol

Basically that. If the cursor is hovering above inventory slots then scrolling stops.

I’m experiencing the same problem unless I press the mouse wheel at the right side.

1 Like

Yeah please consider changing the scroll wheel. @MrObi I understand that you don’t play Unturned that often but please place yourself in our shoes. Imagine having to mouse over the scroll wheel to move on any browser. It’s just plain annoying. I would just like the inventory system to work like any scroll system on any platform ever. I hate having to move my mouse to the right-hand side every time. Plus it makes quick looting in PVP difficult.

2 Likes

It will get fixed if Nelson finds a way how to.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.