Carrying out roadways for the train

Hi Nelson, I’m trying to pave the way for the train under the map - putting it on the “ground” - as shown in the screenshot - is placed on the ground, but not under it. Is it possible to somehow place the road underground? Or should we wait until such an opportunity appears in the game ?

I’m also trying to plot a station behind the map, but my object doesn’t want to be moved there. It is sad…

I would like it to work as it should, or the addition of innovative roads for trains - so that there is control where to go - to the right or to the left. I apologize for the crooked use of the translator

For the first part of this post if you want to place your railtrack underground in the bottom left there is the option called “ignore terrain” this lets you place the road nodes anywhere if the first and last node are checked

1 Like

I also can’t do it

What cant you do? You have to select the first and last road node if theres only 2 then in the bottom left check the condition to “ignore terrain” and then press E to place it again like in your example in the underground

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.