Catch fire?

This is something I’ve been thinking about in PVP and also for survival, basically it is the same system present in minecraft, I think that would give new forms of combat giving even more use to the molotovs , flamethrower, and fire ammunition, to put out the fire is very simple just crouch and move around or obviously get wet in some way with a fire extinguisher, hose or jumping into the sea, rivers, lakes, ponds and streams.

Player-on-Fire

7 Likes

Would be great.
But i dont know why people like that much fire mechanics with like the forest fires and such things. It seems a little op to me.
Someone could get a flamethrower and set all forests on fire and kill all players, animals and destroy all wood bases. The fire mechanics should not be so expanded or we should be able to turn it off in the world options.

1 Like

I think forest fires should occur but in a natural way, although it would be very strange not to be able to create a big fire with a flamethrower.

@Suicide_society

1 Like

Something like in far cry but bigger.
I guess thats a better idea. I always thought of entire maps burning.

1 Like

Would be interesting to witness an on fire guy run into a gas station

but think fires should stop eventually that will stop world griefing other wise trolls can just come in and light up the whole world.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.