Certain Items not Equiping for some reason in Multiplayer

For some reason, whenever I try to equip items like the Flamethrower, Rubicon, Focus Prototype, or a 10x scope, it never works. I have no cloue why. It goes into the respective slot, but I can’t seem to get it in my hands. Would someoen care to enlighten me on this issue? (Other weapons equip just fine, just certain ones refuse to equip)

p.s. I am not the only person having this issue. Someone on the Unturned Wiki posted a comment about having such an issue. This issue may be affecting multiple users.

these are all France items, you want to check your error logs and maybe show them to @Vilespring ?

Will investigate

As Nolan suggested, does anything show up in your Error Logs? If nothing else the Client file in your logs folder might tell you what’s going on.

I will be sure to look into the logs and error logs when I have the chance to. Will restart unturned and try equipping such items.

Aight, I have the recent log from a test I ran. Apparently I can equip it on singleplayer (yay I guess), but not on multiplayer. I looked for any mention of Flamethrower, as it was one of the weapons having the issue. I stumbled across this log entry, and I don’t know what to make of it, if it’s related to the issue or not.

[2020-01-16 18:34:26] Failed to analyze Flamethrower_160.dat: missing ‘Item’ GameObject
[2020-01-16 18:34:26] Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
[2020-01-16 18:34:26] at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object parameters) [0x00014] in :0
at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.DoInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x0007a] in :0
at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in :0
at System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl (System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object args, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Object activationAttributes, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) [0x00213] in :0
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Reflection.BindingFlags bindingAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object args, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture, System.Object activationAttributes) [0x00095] in :0
at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, System.Object args) [0x00000] in :0
at SDG.Unturned.Assets.loadFile (SDG.Unturned.Assets+ScannedFileInfo file) [0x004e9] in <43b722925a424b19984c2b84594fa0ba>:0

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.