Change back to the original crosshair

Just how the title says. The new update camed in with many new things but also another model for the crosshair. Straightforward, i hate it. I mean its not bad but i just got used to THAT crosshair… years of playing with it getting comfortable w it and now it’s gone. Give us back the old crosshair.

3 Likes

You can make a custom UI you know

1 Like

So now, all of a sudden, everyone is an UI/UX designer, modder, coder and computer genius. I think having a simple option to change chosshair style wouldn’t hurt anyone.

2 Likes

Or you can make due. This is the initial 3rd person nerf all over. Loads of people complained (mostly the PvP tryhards) but in the end they made due. Would it be heard to implement, no. Would it matter all that much, also no.

1 Like

My only complaint about pvp nerf is that assault rifles, which everyone wanted to see nerfed, are barely changed, yet shotguns are now in a tight spot. After the first nerf you could literally fire 5 bluntforce shots at about 7-10 meter radius and hit 2 pellets and the guy would just run away. Now the same bluntforce doesnt even change accuracy when you aim it in 3rd person. Is this some kind of PAYDAY logic, where people were asking to nerf Izhma (Unturned’s Vonya on steroids) and Overkill just nerfed all (even garbage) shotguns instead?

1 Like

@laker668
ralph

@DeusExMachina how can i make a custom UI with working crosshair?

1 Like

@MediumPlayer The actual spread is the same as before. The difference is that the crosshair shows you the real spread. Previously it appeared as if the accuracy got significantly better while aiming the shotgun.

What are the other concerns with the updated crosshair?

7 Likes

Thank you for clarification.

Maybe there is a way to make it look like the spread is better than it really is, again, like it used to be? I could imagine people using third-party software to negate for a very wide crosshair on shotguns.

I am one of the people who got used to the old crosshair style, and I would like to see it make a return. Since this year we got some options to set up how scope sensitivity works, why not have this as an option of multiple choice aswell? Legacy, Modern, and, perhaps, “Modern Sharp” - if one would remove the thick parts of the new crosshair, leaving only the pointy ones, maybe it would look good as the third possible option?

sharp
I made this as a sample

Oh, and… the Masterkey ADS in first person has been broken since forever. I tried viewmodel 60(default) and 80.

3 Likes

I agree, i feel like i was seeing more around the place i was aiming at with old crosshair. An option to change it back would be nice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.