Chef Zombie Plushie shipping information and CD keys

This is a reminder for those of you that purchased the limited-edition Chef Zombie Plush created in collaboration with Makeship. Remember to check your emails – most of you should have already begun receiving shipping information for tracking your order, and the CD key that can be redeemed for the in-game cosmetic item!

To redeem the CD key, open your Steam client. Click on the “Add a game” button at the bottom-left of the client, and select “Activate a Product on Steam…”. Type in your CD key, and redeem!

Please make sure that you are signed into the account you wish to redeem the CD key on!

9 Likes

omg hes so cute!!!

12 Likes

looks epic danny

1 Like

I love the Unturned chef zombie. Reminds me of warmer times. Warmer times that are long gone, in their place - a cold reminder of how things once were, a time where things seemed happier. Much like a zombie, that feeling is a cold husk of its former self forever roaming for its previous purpose, destined to rot away like it was always meant to. Do not cling onto that feeling, it died a long time ago. There are greener pastures if you simply open your eyes to the possibility that this is not your end.

chef zombie bodypillow next?

5 Likes

like if you get it…

1 Like

Apology accepted

Local Arby’s at 8? I’m buying

you cannot buy my affection, pork.

but I bought that plushie, for us.

I bought two of them and makeship only gave me one code…

The chef zombie got turned into a plushie.

Tried to buy one and payment was refused ):

1 Like

Ryoku plush when

1 Like

NO
NELSON

DONT TURN ME INTO A MARKETABLE PLUSHIE-

GGGAHHHHHHHHH

2 Likes

I was hoping it would be larger

This is me asking Nelson to make a comically larger “alternative” version for those unsatisfied with the original size.

I don’t like how it’s more textured than the unturned character. It’s like the potato PC we all have decided to focus only on the plushie and ignore everything else.

I haven’t gotten an email with a CD key as of yet, I’ve been waiting to see if it’ll come.

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.