Competitive Solo PVP Survival Event!

Want to play in competitive organized PVP survival events? A solo survival event is taking place on the first of April for NA and EU players!

There will be qualification matches and one championship match! This event is to the death, the last three people standing will win exclusive custom trophy skins given by Smartly Dressed Games.

The trophy skin will be applied to a weapon of your choice, and it will leave the zombies you kill frozen in as a gold, silver, or bronze statue. Along with those skins the first place finisher will also get a cash prize!

We have a community discord with other events taking place this weekend. For all information regarding the solo challenge please check the attached google document and join our discord!

6 Likes

Just popping in to confirm that we are providing trophy skins for this event. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Damn wish I could join. University sucks xd.

1 Like

For real. Getting all my homework done now so I don’t have to stress about it during the challenge tomorrow.

1 Like

The event went great! Thank you everyone for participating and watching! And a huge thank you to the SDG team for sponsoring the event! Check out the new YouTube video for it:

3 Likes

By this time, all six(!) trophy skins have been sent out to their respective winners with the 3.23.6.0 Update. I’d like to thank the WeslieG for hosting this event, and the players who participated in it.

Trophy skins require a game update to distribute, hence the longer wait between the even’t end and everyone actually receiving their skin.

If you participated in the event and haven’t received the forum badge for doing so, this can still be claimed at any time: Competitive Solo PVP Survival Event Badge

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.