Consumables and Healing animations (Small post)

Just a small post
Since healing items and maybe other consumables are going to sometimes require you be stationary and hopefully have longer use time I thought I’d put together some examples of what other games have and what I think would be nice to have in the game.

Note: I’m not saying that we should copy past the animations into the game, but maybe have something similar like them.

EFT

EFT

Far Cry 2

So what do you think?

• Yes
  • Maybe/Idk
  • No

0 voters

what do do you think? because I didn’t see you answering that c:

Ok my writing skills are really not the best, but I meant that I think similar animations like the ones in the videos would be nice to have in unturned ll

No doubt it’s a good idea, especially considering that unturned 4.0 will be much more detailed.
One thing I would add to your idea would be animations for the attachments of guns (mufflers, sights).

2 Likes

i think food and meds should have quick and simple animations, but i don’t know about having to stand completely still. i think you should be able to walk but not run.

i don’t like the way far cry 2 does it since you cant take damage while healing.

in the end a very good suggestion, may take too long to make all the animations if they are all unique.

1 Like

I was just thinking about the animations, not the healing system that far cry has

From my understanding every healing item wont require you to stand still, just some of them

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.