Cosmetics For The Curated Workshop (bundles)

I would like to know if there are any up-to-date guides somewhere about making Cosmetics For The Workshop. Also, will having the newest version of Unity cause no compatibility? what version should I need ? to download?

I did the texture of my shirt I was able to make the unwanted parts transparent and apply them to the shirt.
but was unable to add them in-game
I did make a folder in shirts whit the same names, and I did put the English.dat file, rename the other one, and edit the names, id. Delete the GUID science the game should generate one automatically also do I need to delete the armor/blueprints?

I’m new to unity and have 0 knowledge

1 Like

Happy birthday, @SteveTheRealOne!

Did you already find an answer to your question? It sounds like you were on the right track, but may have been using the wrong Unity version. The game is currently running version 2020.3.43f1.

Armor is the damage multiplier from wearing the clothing. This isn’t relevant to cosmetics. Blueprints are crafting recipes, which are also not relevant to cosmetics. Both of those can be safely deleted/remove from the file.

1 Like

I m trying to redo The whole thing whit 2020.3.43f1 . version i hope it works :confused:

at this point i give up here some screen shots

Based on the error message: You most likely haven’t bundled the item properly. Is this a masterbundle, or an individual asset bundle?

Relevant documentation: U3-Docs/AssetBundles.md at master · SmartlyDressedGames/U3-Docs · GitHub

1 Like