Crude Survival

I don’t think you understand: you cannot just do random things in Unturned II to level skills.

If you want you can cut trees with a hokey stick to get xp .

Talking about Unturned II, not Unturned 3.

How do you talk about someting not out yet

Based on the very public posts made about it, such as on the site you’re on currently, the blog, Steam posts, the Trello, et cetera.

Experience/skills are planned to be “leveled” by doing the action associated with it over time.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that.

Well Actually I do. I know that the entire II experience and skill system shall be revamped, but my whole description about what untuned does wrong was obviously refered to the 3.0 experience, since that is the only thing we can base our assumptions on, while everything about II is just theory for now. Specifically speaking, a big gap atm is how you get experience.

If it’s true that the new skill system will need a player to practice something in order to become better at it, then yea maybe the sprinting zombie exploit could be limited, but I wouldn’t bet that other methods could replace it.
As said since that II is still a lot of theory, I don’t feel comfortable on taking a position instead of another, thats why I limit myself in suggesting possible ways to improve gameplay balance based on what 3.0 does.

It’s important to keep in mind imo, that 3.0 was not so much different from 2.0, and graphically speaking we could say the same thing about II compared to 3.0 (just graphically ofc) so allow me to have some doubts about how II could really be

1 Like

Inb4 return of monolith, but with awesome survival mechanics.

Heeell yeaaah

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.