Custom Faces

I’ve come up with a potential new feature that I think adds a lot more customization to Unturned and solves a small issue I saw brought up on the forums a while ago regarding gendered faces.

TL:DR:

• Out of all the faces in Unturned not many of them are actually used
  • Gold users should be allowed to customize their face using a 16 by 16 grid
  • For those arguing that people would make hate symbols or spell slurs on their face a reporting feature would be good in general for these kinds of things

let me know what you think and whether or not this would be a good addition, thanks!

8 Likes

Maybe instead of creating a feature (even though it sounds good) that adds certain issues with it, make a contest instead? People can submit 16x16 face designs or whatever, and say 5 to 10 best ones get accepted? Sounds like a good compromise to me.

1 Like

High quality mockup, nice! I think the closest would be in the future moving hair, beards, and faces into moddable assets similar to clothing so that they can be customized.

10 Likes

New face would be cool

1 Like

id love to have new faces drop with curated maps, they could be in the map item drops crafting section.

3 Likes

Mythical rarity animated faces :mischievous_zombie_: :mischievous_zombie_: :mischievous_zombie_:

4 Likes

Reserved for the stockpile maybe?

That’s so weird to think about

Imagine crafting a new face irl

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.