Custom Rocket Launcher Help

I am making a custom rocket launcher (not a skin) and I can’t figure out how to make it shoot rockets instead of explosive bullets.
The Asset File was a copy with a few tweaks of the vanilla Launcher_Rocket File.
Is there something that I have to change inside Unity or in the Asset File to make it fire rockets? Or do I have to change something in the Magazine (copied from the Rocket_1)?

Sorry if this has been answered before.

I think you just have to change the id on the vannila rocket launcher, then do sone magic to get it to replace the skin. (Im not a modder so i dont know how to do that).

I may be wrong, but you set the magazine size minimum 1 and the max 20? That MIGHT be the problem, though I dunno. I dont have a ton of experience with unturneds stuff

hmm, what about auto? is this basically a machine gun rocket launcher? if its anything like the vanilla rocket launcher, it should have 1 shot, and only be semi.

Also, I think there should be something about projectiles in either that, or the unity file.

It is the Gebirgskanone from SAS 4, a full auto, 20 shot rocket launcher firing rather weak rockets. Also the M202 Flash (4 shot rocket launcher) from XtremelyEvilJuiceBox has the same format (also with Ammo_Min and Ammo_Max) so I think that it definitely is in the unity3d.

Yeah, after some thought, I realized you cant use unturneds assets, so you have to create your own projectile and such for it.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.