Customizable player character story

You know how in U3 you can select your character skill set?
How about in U II we take that a little step forward.
Instead of just being able to select your skill set you can select a date of birth and location,and in general a little info about a player’s backstory.
Also it would pretty cool that when a player is killed they drop they id/driver licence/passport so other players can pick up and learn more things about you(inspiration for this is Dead Matter).

3 Likes

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I’m 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don’t smoke, but I occasionally drink. I’m in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I’m trying to explain that I’m a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn’t lose to anyone.

4 Likes

Oh that would be cool. Maybe for some RP server you could have a mod for it.

1 Like

Nice idea, but what do you think about adding skill tree, but not the same as in Unturned 3.0, something like a skill tree from RPG games in which you can only upgradde one skill branch (nota all).

1 Like

Sounds more suitable for a mod rather than base game.

5 Likes

There was a similar discussion about it and I gave my input with a more reasonable addition that doesn’t involve cringe.

As said there and above me it’s a trivial thing.

4 Likes
4 Likes

Maybe even a skillset but this time a bit more indepth. You can no longer switch your skillset if your survivor is alive (to prevent switching classes) and you would be very good in your area of skills. So for example some bandits would kidnap you to create medical items for them because all of them play as a Spec ops Remnant or something. That would open up some PVE. Though i doubt people would be this smart and would just KOS.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.