CutScenes & Voice Dialoge

I wish there were some cutsence when you died or something like a Turned comes up to you and starts doing something to you. And then you black out.And maybe a bit more of game cutscenes introducing new types of turned.

Also i would like some voice dialoge too it would increace some more tention at points like you could hear othet survivors talking (AI) or to an allie/s.It would be pretty cool.And maybe he could make like 3 voices you could choose from to be for your character (doubt it tho).

Cutscenes improve first time experience, but lower the replay value. So if they were implemented, I’d like for them to be like in Half-Life 1, where the player doesn’t have to wait for scene to finish or to skip it to keep playing, but is still able to freely move around.

1 Like

Cutscenes wouldn’t work in Unturned. They’d be cool a first time but would get incredibly annoying afterwards.

Voice lines would be a neat idea, but only for zombies and NPCs. Your character is you, thus it’s supposed to have your voice and not some preset one.

7 Likes

Guys so think he meant more of death scenes. Like as he said, a zombie walls up to you and say starts eating you. After you have died. Or any of the nearby zombies do. Sorta like how 7 days to die does it.

What about cutscenes to start a singleplayer game,

Like an introduction to the map for example Germany,where the coalition tried to make a safezone in berlin,but after a time the Syndicate started to attack the coalition and bla bla bla.

All(or some) of those things about the map,all this while the screen shows images of the map like a slide projector maybe?

I mean a narration of what happened at some places for example Berlin,Germany

Thats the only way i think there could be cutscenes in unturned

Well of a fresh save in single player that plays only the first time whould be nice with option to disable.

But multiplayer? Normally disabled.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.