Dafuq?

What is zis madness!

2 Likes

Yes, I noticed the outbreak of unturned faces. Be prepared, for the apocalypse is coming.

its the new user apocolyspe

Might be partially my fault.

That's probably not true

It’s completely your fault

I’m saying so because I put a few links to the forum on YouTube.

yeet image

Steam forum community wasn’t low enough, so you invited YouTube commenters.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

they were suggesting stuff where nelson would never have seen it. Probably.

its the new user apocolyspe

what

The Apocalypse thats been happening. you know, The new users necroposting on very old topics or wanting a “cell phone” or shit like that.

1 Like

wait hold up, new user?

Okay why does everyone in this thread think this is because of new users or inexperienced forum users? What kind of guess is that? Its just an unturned face from 2.0.
Me and renaxon, the two people pictured in the bottom half of the pic, Have been on this forum for a while now. I don’t think having an unturned face or your character as your icon is out of place for THE UNTURNED FORUMS.

sorry for the angry typing but i get offended when yall just assume this garbo. i put loads of effort into me posts and I get salty when those get grouped into the cell phone bastards. WE DONT WANT A FUCKING CELL PHONE.

1 Like

We were talking about naxon and the other guy, not you. I recognise your name from a while back, but we haven’t seen naxon before. If he has been here for a while, we haven’t seen him, or he hasn’t done much other than comment once or twice, or mostly leave likes.

1 Like

Nooby and Renaxon are fine. its the caner that lies with in the Necroposters

join us tophat, make your icon an unturned face.

gimme a sec. and by sec i mean hour

shit what the name of the pixel editing photo thing?

1 Like

you must do it faster my son

its not pixlr