Dead Ahead style pixel art

What’s on your back?

I think its a shotgun or a rifle.

1 Like

You’ve done it, and it’s glorious XD

Also, everyone keeps referring to this group called pineridge, who are they?

Meh nothing to know about them

2 Likes

just a bunch of losers don’t worry about pineridge

ghj you really need to stop talking about pineridge people are getting curious

7 Likes

Yeah Pineridge is that Unturned II map.

Painbridge however is a group, obviously taken from the Pineridge name and it is a public Discord server of multiple Unturned players, modders, map makers, and ”etc”

Contrary to popular belief it is public lmao its just a running joke that its private. Though you have to either a) be invited (which is the easiest), or b) find the Discord invite link in this forum.

It isn’t in the rules that I’m not allowed to share this info, though rules are lax, but I hope I don’t get kicked.

5 Likes

People keep referring to a group called pineridge tho, not painridge

1 Like

Ofcourse, I mean it is derived from the word Pineridge, not much difference. It is understood either way.

Only alphas truly call it Painbridge and not Pineridge because they’re eggs (ahem onemanoperative). :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Huh.

1 Like

my bad

I will return to eating my porridge under the painbridge while performing pixelartage

2 Likes

Somebody stop this maniac

yarr_dead_ahead

10 Likes

Easy, just tell it that Molton is the better mod.

1 Like

I didnt do so well on this request

but the car looks decent. Even though its based on someone elses (repaired) version of a broken car from the game

4 Likes

These ones are more of my own creation

5 Likes

Wait, Ive made another one?

Just a broken version of the military reskin of the bus

Edit:
Comparison

strong text

7 Likes

How long did it take you to create this post apocalyptic bus? Looks insane

1 Like

I just did a reskin of the games original bus. The original one is how it looks ingame (Well, with some exceptions.) I just made a destroyed version of it.

So yeah, sadly I didnt make that bus myself. But I made the broken edit. so ye

Anyways, heres another. (That I made myself, using bits and pieces from zombies and units, then recoloring them)

I gotta go take a shower now, cya

5 Likes

there is some noticeable doubling up of pixels aswell as some jaggies, I like these edits but you should probably keep an eye out for those. (they can be the result of resizing if thats what caused them)

2 Likes

Yeah, they were caused by resizing. I tried to fix some of it but yeah.

2 Likes

DOUBLE BACON CHEZBURGER

2 Likes