ehhh close enough

Not even.

ohh wait your right

that means your part of the Thomas Jefferson family

my name is e. e stands for moron

shrug

I’ll probably make something to post tomorrow

4 Likes

You should play a little flash game on the internet called “Submachine”. It’s where I got all my inspiration to do art. It’s not pixel art but the rust and stuff gave me flash backs.Maybe you could find some inspiration there too if you’re into though provoking escape games.

2 Likes

Hi !
I love your job! Can I use your pixel characters for a small browser game that I develop?

They are in the style of another game called Dead Ahead Zombie Warfare. I don’t think that I would legally be allowed to let you use them.

Though I dont know the legal system super well…

Hello, I’m in France and from what I know, from the moment the images are not the original, there is no prohibition to use them. And it’s not for zombies (recognizable with their eyes), but more for the characters (and the bus, I love the bus haha).
And it’s for a little no-commercial game with not many people who play.

The bus is a reskin from the game. I just added a but of damage… Badly.

Ill think on it, but it would probably still be a good idea to modify them. I’ll let you know

Probably won’t be anything else for a while.

HELP%20MEEEEE

Side note: if someone could either a. give me some advice for the…truck… or b. Help me with it, that would be great, as I cant get the cover to look right.

4 Likes

The only real thing I can think about colour wise on the truck is the colours. They just look really odd on the back sorta bit.

Take a look at this GMC CCKW

See something that you’re lacking? It’s the ridges in the middle where the supports hold up the tarpaulin.

2 Likes

I made a slight update which sorta did that, but I didn’t post it here.

Thanks tho

1 Like

I would personally not use a patterned fabric to cover the truckbed until I could get the general shape, shading, and outlines mostly figured out.

1 Like

Oh btw, I got Dead Ahead on my new phone today. Also installing Dead Ahead: Zombie Warfare.

Tell me what you think, and thanks for the advice!

Edit:God I sound like someone else.

3 Likes