Deadzones Suggestion

They should look like glowing sea from fallout 4 and have radiation winds and have a drastically different landscape.

11 Likes

Title corrected :+1:

1 Like

I don’t see why not

1 Like

%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87
Welcome to the (Dead)Zone, Stalker. You’re not in Kansas anymore.

7 Likes

Why do I feel like overgrown rails in games are usually somewhere in post apocalyptic games? Like seriously.

1 Like

Either that or destroyed bridges.

1 Like

None of the deadzones in any of the maps are due to nuclear blasts, it’s all ambient (kinda) radiation.

1 Like

Silo 22 in Russia

1 Like

If that was a nuclear blast Silo 22 wouldn’t be there. In the lore it’s stated that one of the Russian military sabotaged the missile warhead and made it passively leak radiation.
(also I’m realizing now how wrong that is as well grungus)

2 Likes

It’s still because of the nuclear weapon, the deadzone/radioactivity didn’t just popped up there. But I understand what you meant.

1 Like

Not to mention detonating the warhead itself requires the smaller piece of uranium to be forced into the larger one in order to cause fission. Usually warheads are detonated by a small explosive, but it’s not likely that you’d be able to manually detonate it with an explosion, as that would just destroy the uranium.

^
I think he’s right otherwise being naked with just a gas mask on wouldn’t do the trick, plus nuclear detonation kinda generate huge craters most of the times, and I didn’t see any of them around (except in that Germany town I can’t remember the name of, that at least is on fire).

1 Like

That town is called Cologne, and the fire and craters came from a space shuttle falling out of the sky.

3 Likes

Does not make sense that it would just be randomly radiation for high loot.
It would be cool to have a map with a nuked area or a completly nuked map.
If a zombie apocalypse happend, nukes would have been fired at the end.

1 Like

good hunting stalker

2 Likes

If you want a cool nuked area/completely nuked map do it yourself. Or check the workshop, we have no shortage of them.

1 Like

Wow, That’s a nice Chernobyl Concept for Unturned 2!

And this is what the zombies will look like in the new Dead zone. They will look horribly Mutated like this!

3 Likes

%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%87
CURSED

2 Likes

Is that Black Pacman?

2 Likes

Never played Mario ?

1 Like