Defences in Unturned II

I think Unturned II should have more defenses that you can get / craft. I think it would be cool if there was sensors or tripwires that could maybe set off an alarm on something like an earpiece or a walkie talkie. Obviously the alarm wouldn’t go off to everybody in that game and it would just send it to a walkie talkie / earpiece of the player that placed down the defense systems.

So you’re litterly copying my reaction on your post without giving me credit for the idea? Damn, lame

5 Likes

Uhh no I already had this idea to do this suggestion and I fell asleep before I even saw your reply and I made this before I saw your reply.

No your wrong stop claiming the idea all of a sudden when I didn’t even get the idea from you so just stop.

“Maybe a sensor or tripwire that sends you a message on something could be more reasonable than cameras.”

I even saw you like it before you posted this lol… Also a coincidence that you’re saying the exact stuff I said, ‘Sensors and tripwires’.

Stop what? I made 1 reply. Stop acting so childish and just accept it lol.

I’m not going to respond anymore because it’d be a waste of time for anyone to see this pointless argument you’re trying to make. Have a nice day.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.