Devlog #007

Did you just threaten an innocent toilet? 911!!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!! WE HAVE AN ATTEMPTED MURDER!!! BEDEWBEDEW BEDEW BEDEW!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=police&safe=strict&client=firefox-b-1-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCmInZovzZAhWvs1kKHU1iAYQQ_AUIDCgD&biw=1920&bih=948#imgrc=sTwIbcQc5SiZZM

TANGO DOWN!!!
Me- good job boys thx for saving the toilets life/

I think the details look great and will add a lot to the atmosphere of the game. You can do a lot in manipulating the atmosphere with how you age/decorate some of these props and rooms.

Though I would be happy with pristine rooms filled with wondows and furniture over the empty houses of 3.0, a further step may be in aging or decorating the new areas. Old signs of struggle, new signs of decay…all adding to an atmosphere of a civilization in ruins.

I think your moving in a great direction! Keep it coming :grin:

Really wondered will Nelson open a official server?:smiley:

Official servers are planned on the Trello.

2 Likes

He talking about when the open beta will be released. He probably used Google translate.

1 Like

you gonna add a option to distable mirrors right? so make more fps in the low’s cpus

1 Like

You know you can copy+paste images into the forum, right?

too lazy, also i don’t want to get arrested for posting pictures of the police xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.