Devlog #008

Read Here

Let me know what you think! :smiley:

31 Likes

Please tell me this isn’t an April Fools joke.

1 Like

So, is Pineridge just a small test map like Devtest_1, or a whole map that might get carried into the full version like PEI?

By ‘premium’, will this be seperate from Gold? I do like the idea of paying to get access to the official servers, but, if it is seperate and there is a discount for Gold members, I’m up for it.

Maybe make it like $20
/s

3 Likes

From the way it’s going, I think it might be a full version. I hope it will be carried into a full version, because the map and setting seems quite good. And hey, it’d make a good tutorial map.

2 Likes

This is fantastic!

Keep up the great work!

1 Like

HORDE MODE SPOTTED

Yesssss!

9 Likes

Premium pass that grants access to Official Servers. (I love it) <3
r-very-exclusive-vip-rainn-wilson-is-slowly-turning-into-22273307

7 Likes

Oh my god! I am sooo excited for 4.0 and Nelson you still didnt fix steam overlay in 3.0 Its still for somebody working and for others its still doesnt work please fix.

1 Like

My current plan is for Unturned 4.x to be FREE without any in-game purchases/cosmetics/skins, aside from the exception of a Premium pass that grants access to Official Servers.

…this part’s a joke, right?

3 Likes

the game is a bit too grey and dark in my opinion

1 Like

it looks like 2.0 but prettier, which i like

but uh

i’m not worried about that

3 Likes

Ohuhhhuhuh OPTIMAZATION!!

3 Likes

either that or dead serious + stated at the worst date

1 Like

official server is useful

• no admin abuse
  • no cheater abuse
  • no random wipe (i think, maby)
3 Likes

3.0 is too bright and cheery. It’s a zombie apocalypse, not a nice, sunny day to go out and kill some zombies. 4.0 needs to be much darker, with subdued colours.

2 Likes

it’s just such a weird thing to have a free game where the only thing you’d pay for is access to OFFICIAL SERVERS, of all things. it’s totally bizarre. i THINK i’ve figured out the logic behind it, but it’s just…weird.

i saw you delete that point about it being a bonus, by the way. i got my eye on you, you pinko commie.

1 Like

Actually the pass is likely to make up with the server upkeep cost but also to prevent excess traffic. Pretty expensive to manage to be honest

1 Like

actually i think it’s because nelson wants to keep the game free while also being able to pay for official servers, so he’s only charging people who will actually use those servers.

but still, it’s just such a bizarre thing to see in a game and it doesn’t sit right with me

1 Like

off topic, but does anyone in here know how to set up materials in blender v.2.79? (if you do, i have a post: Need help with mod, so far, i haven’t recieved any actual help)