Devlog #016

it just means my day was goodn’t

3 Likes

Damn, really am liking the new car physics. As well as the map seasonal changes. Good Job man

1 Like

Not really important, but the sides of the car seem incongruous with the rest of the vehicle.

The vehicle hitting the tree reminded me of how 3.0 vehicles could destroy trees just by scraping them or ramming them at high speeds, this doesn’t seem right.
It would be nice to see the trees sturdier than the 3.0 trees in that sense.
Maybe (like Nelson implied) the trees wouldn’t be a good idea to hit as fast as you could.

The manner of the snow particles coming off the vehicle when it drifts seems to remain unchanged during the times in which the vehicle drifted and presumably launched snow which then collided with the snow, deforming the snow.

The vehicle’s tires appear to completely remove the snow from under the vehicle, I’m pretty sure snow which vehicles run over end up compacted under the tires instead of removed from the proximity.

1 Like

After each video I have a smile.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i am looking on this game now and my pc and i think my pc is not going to run this game :c its soo detailed! and there is a lot of graphics

it looks like walking spaghetti

yeah, it does indeed

Yeah, Navy submarines don’t have windows.

He heard our prayers and he anwsered them, he jumped the ramp! But yeah, this is getting me super hyped too. Like even if we just have cars and some basic stuff we could still try stuff out and have fun in the game, keep going Nelson, you’re doing gods work bro!

The vehicle turns at a really high angle, you should lower it.
Probably due to optimization or more work, shadows look really blocky.
Vehicle probably gains too much speed, too quickly.
That’s pretty much what i can give critique on, nice job!
Keep it coming!

Just glancing at the devlog he’s either not using anti-aliasing in that video, or it’s just set to something like FXAA.

Anti-aliasing is really just a preference as to whether or not someone decides to enable it in their graphics menus. :man_shrugging: Bare in mind you could easily enable it yourself when the game is available for you to play.

I would like it if trees still fell over, or atleast shook, when a car crashes into them, but I do agree that cars should not so easily tap into a tree and magically split it into logs.

shows the folder with SDGTitle.mp4
Whoopsie!

It’s already been shown before, considering it was added to Unturned 3 for a while.

Remember when someone accidently guessed correctly the code and password for the beta test a while back or something?

WE MADE NELSON JUMP ON THE RAMP WOOOO image

From my understanding they actually didn’t.

1 Like

yeah its was an April fools joke.

8:49
Anti-aliasing won’t fix that