Devlog #024

PRAISE THE ZOMBIE GODS

https://blog.smartlydressedgames.com/unturned-ii-devlog-024/

TL;DR: Access to the beta has been expanded to anyone who owns the Experienced Beret. Clothes are back in, and a new temporary CQC map has been added.

38 Likes

Aw man,i need 900 more hours to be able to get a key :frowning:
Cool devlog as always tho!:+1:

6 Likes

If you own the experienced beret, you can claim the Unturned II beta by going into your in-game inventory and above stockpile :wink:

5 Likes

CQC maps looks great, and 3D bullet holes will be a cool feature. Great work once again! :+1:

5 Likes

Also, who’s going to start the bug reports area for devlog #24? lol.

I wonder if we will be able to sneak live grenades into people’s pockets then :thinking:

14 Likes

I was hoping it’d be closer to 1,000 hours but its wonderful that the game is making progress.

2 Likes

A bit upset im only around 308 hours away to get the beret, a solid 2092 hours but never-the-less I’m excited to see whats new, I’ve heard the keys have been explanded to more forum users so hopefully theres a chance that way, but overall U4 development is coming along very nicely. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That map reminds me of one map in Escape from Tarkov (it’s Factory)

This looks amazing :heart_eyes:

Keep up the great work Nelson :+1:

17 Likes

Anyone know if there are dedicated servers up yet? That would be sweet

2 Likes

Awww, I should’ve played 3 times more to be able to get a key… Currently at 600 hours. :frowning:

Using normal maps for bullet holes is a great idea. I can’t wait for bullets actually penetrating a thin surface and leaving a hole behind.

Btw, anyone played, i’d like to know how long it takes for the bullet holes to disappear.

6 Likes

Darn :slight_smile: I mainly play offline so my hours are at around 48. Looks really awesome and complete already! Can’t wait until he expands access more.

~15 seconds

3 Likes

the game works on 60 fps OMG OMFG OMG!!!on low end pc!!!

oof can’t get it only have 600 hrs

2 Likes

at least the cqc its 60 fps i really dont know why the firing range is so broken.

2 Likes

Imagine not being able to play unturned
(This post was made by experienced beret gang)
But im not in that gang so i cry

1 Like

Experienced beret gang is not epic.

4 Likes

I get from 35 to 40 fps in CQC, if I put all things in the least possible including the resolution scale I get from 80 to 100 FPS! but in the shooting range the performance is the same, I just do not understand.

3 Likes