Discord ban appeal

Hello, I am asking for my ban on the unturned official discord to be overturned, the ban was 2 or 3 years ago and I was quite a bit younger (around 2 or 3 years younger) so I was an immature little boy. I have had much time to change and grow and I believe that I should have a second chance, I apologize to all those that I have upset or annoyed.

3 Likes

Unban Younus

3 Likes

I mean you’re our king so… you should get a pass

2 Likes

Don’t know if you’re mature enough yet after that.

The ban was a bit over a year ago, not 2 or 3 years. Deus banned you, so he’ll make the choice.

1 Like

Ah I forgor👽
@DeusExMachina what do you say

Gib ID and I check. Chances are thats a no tho, just letting you know beforehand.

1 Like

Younus#9977

That is not a ID but that works. 2 or 3 years is not what I’d call quite a bit. I’d say no, but I can offer you a vote which means you’d need a majority of the staff team to vote for your unban.

1 Like

Sure that would be ok

Alright, vote is up, depending on how fast the others vote I’ll get back to you in a couple of days

1 Like

What is this? American Airlines ?

Average dragon beast reply, nothing of value was added

2 Likes

lol u still sound young AF :joy:

My bad, maybe I should fight in Iraq to become a man!

I agree, let me ride the humvee with you

Все зависит от того, что вы делали во время провождения в бане, если вы прошлые года три в основном сидели за компьютером, сложно поверить в то, что вы изменились сидя за компьютером

1 Like

Glass house n all that

1 Like

I didn’t forget about the vote by the way, busy yelling at the others to go vote

1 Like

Alright good sir