Discord Ban Appeal

2 years ago I was blocked for discussing political topics. Now I want to appeal this blocking, since my worldview has changed and I have completely abandoned politics in my life. I have a neutral attitude towards all peoples and nations and do not speak out in their favor.

I would really like to continue sharing my work with the Unturned community and discuss current problems of the game.

Please reconsider my blocking as it has been a long time.

My discord nickname: @skylix (667365455148744734)

I can forward your appeal to the Discord staff team internally. However, I need you to include your User ID in your appeal. This is a multi-digit ID unique to your account.

If you don’t know how to find your User ID, Discord has a support article that I’ve linked below: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/206346498-Where-can-I-find-my-User-Server-Message-ID

Edited the post. Added ID

1 Like

Thank you for providing your User ID. I’ve forwarded your ban appeal internally, for staff to review and consider.

Upon further review of your ban: based on the info logged by the moderation tools (such as content posted by the account(s) at the time of the ban), your ban appeal has been denied.

2 Likes

Ban appeal was denied.