[Discussion / Debate] Should Unturned Be Realistic?

Im not saying that its not becoming more realistic, but its only the necessary stuff, like more clothes and better driving physics and such. Im pretty sure your still going to be able to craft a massive generator with just a few small ones xd

1 Like

It’s becoming more realistic in ways you didn’t mention. That was my point.

If someone would make a poll like I suggested, (sorry I’m new here, and haven’t figured out how to do that yet,) I’m sure we’d find that most people have a more moderate stance than “simulate exactly what a zombie apocalypse would be like” or “just throw in whatever B.S. lol”

1 Like

yeah I know, but some things are still gonna be similar as before, just a bit more refined and more realistic than before. not like hes gonna remove most of the stuff thats fun about "3.0

I think you meant 3.0

yeah thanks xd

Nobody’s asking him to remove what’s fun about 3.0, but some people don’t exactly think pulling a makeshift car out of your ass is a good (or fun) feature.

1 Like

yeah actually I want the makeshift cars removed, yes I know they were to help with all the locked vehicles or them being gone but yeah I really think their just a waste of time, considering nobody uses them.

so yes, I agree with you on that, any other reasons you want to say, I want to see what I agree with xd

maybe later

dang :confused: that sucks this coulda been fun xd

I think that the question itself is dumb in the way that everything in a game shouldn’t be required to be either one of two states: realistic or unrealistic.

It’s a good question to ask though, so here’s my opinion:

This game should first of all be FUN because it’s well… a game. Before anything is added to a game, it should be considered if its addition would be fun to the players. No ideas should be discarded because they are ‘unrealistic’, ideas should be discarded because they’re not fun, too tedious, or are unbalanced.

If you were to ask me to pick either realistic or unrealistic, I couldn’t choose because I believe a mix would be best for this game.

I think Unturned is a survival game, so add all of the ‘survival game’ realistic elements. Unturned is also meant to be enjoyed, so give the player the ability to have fun with the game. I love building in the game, it allows the player to be creative. Building in 3.0 is abused and has its problems, but without it, it would be a big detriment to the game because it’s fun.

Don’t limit the game’s fun because something is unrealistic!

4 Likes

You’re right. Something unrealistic (like flying buildings) can be removed, but something other (like elevators) would make fun and should be added.

3 Likes

I agree, I have a strong distaste for skybases.

Especially what brings them there. Anyone can do /home to cower away from combat to coddle up in their floating bases.
Hopefully 4.0 resolves magically floating pieces of rubbish.

And I do like the idea of elevators, I can imagine myself taking the lift up, and getting blasted away on the top floor once the doors open.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.