Do you think UII will be on consoles?

3 Likes

Now that you mention it, yes, it would indeed be difficult for Nelson to keep up with all platforms at the same time (kinda my fault as I compared Nelson to Epic games, which is a crazy comparison)

Maybe that’s just me as I’m a Nintendo guy, but doesn’t Xbox and PS4 games have support for that? But I see your point.

No clue. Bethesda games had their modding thing but that was poorly implemented, and other than that I dont think there are any others

I can only say that it IS possible for a console port. However I would still say that it does not mean it should have a port simply because it’s possible.

Most common reasons people mention in their porting suggestion are:

• provides an alternative platform for those who have crap PCs or they are more confident on the console
  • expands community

But is it worth the effort or time investment? As said in a previous thread, it would be the last thing to be worked on

2 Likes

Let PC have some nice exclusive games, too

1 Like

Long term… I wouldn’t rule it out! But my personal development time will always be on PC, so it would be a publisher developing it. I have fond memories playing games splitscreen which is one of the reasons splitscreen+gamepad support is such a high priority. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

So thats that!

Now we can stop arguing about this.

Yo is that fuckin Tomoko I see

I think to be honest Nelson would most likely focus on PC .
Unturned II on console would be a good idea but it’s a lot of hard work and I don’t think Nelson alone will be able to keep up the 2 platforms updated .

cough cough

cough cough cough

However, it would for sure help Unturned growing immense

I’m not sure about that but mkay

maybe not immensely, but yeah, definitely a growth.

1 Like

Expanding to different platforms cant hurt. All Unturned can possibly get is more exposure. Limiting it so one platform only cuts the possible playerbase in half.

1 Like

move unturned to 64

1 Like

Unturned II, now available for Atari TOS and the TI-85.

3 Likes

I thought you were dead

Only on the inside

4 Likes

@RedCo perfect reply lol

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.