Domestication of animals

It would be cool if in Unturned II you could Domesticate an animal.

That way we could have, for example a guard or a hunting dog. We could have a horse to ride. All that, because we are taming those animals.

In addition, maybe it could be easier to tam an animal, if we had nothing in our hands, to scare them.

1 Like

4 Likes

Sorry, haven’t checked the whole wishlist.

I’m pretty sure what Nelson meant is that you could keep animals for domestic use, while what OP is suggesting is that animals could be bred for specific purposes. (Not 100% sure about how I’m interpreting either of them though)

Well I mean don’t you tame/train an animal in order to get protected by him ?

First of all, domesticating animals is confirmed a loooong while ago.
Second, domesticating animals wont just be by them following you around because that would be a useless mechanic.
Third, based off the Shooting range beta gameplay we got, we have the option to interact with 1 thing in multiple ways, so there is no doubt that there will be an option to tell a dog to sit/roam or follow you. The dog would be better at alerting the player, but attacking could be better set on a specific species of dogs. Either Nelson has to have aggressive dogs which attack all unknown players (which makes it hard to tame), or they just bark at you. And based on THAT, you’ll know what the dog will do when it sees someone else near your house. Other than that, he will have to do some magic and apply 2 lists if different interactions on the same object.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.