Don't Escape: 4 Days in a Wasteland

So…this game. IT’S ABSOLUTELY FUCKING AMAZING. A true magnum opus. Plot, story, characters, atmosphere, sound design, music, everything is top-notch and masterfully crafted with attention to detail. It’s like someone took the best elements from puzzle games, point-and-click adventures, survival games, horror games, and combined them all together into this bundle. Plot synopsis in a nutshell: world is fucked, you need to get through four days and try to survive. Along the way, you will meet a multitude of disasters, other survivors, and yes, the moon from Majora’s Mask.

It’s on sale right now for about thirteen dollars. I’d highly recommend it.

2 Likes

I would also like to add on, this came from the same guy who made Don’t Escape 1-3. They are all available online and I highly recommend you play those as well.

2 Likes

Would like to tack on he also created the “Deep Sleep” series, which is a really awesome point and click horror-puzzle games which are totally great and fun as well. Honestly scriptwelder is just a great point and click game maker, and I recommend anyone who’s curious about this game to play them (because they are all free).

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Armor games? Since when they’re publishing games on Steam?

Technically sometime in 2015 or so.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.