Dragging and Reviving in Unturned 4.x

Dragging and Revivng

I think it would be cool if you were able to revive and drag in unturned 4.x and if you were able to it should go something like this.

If you get shot or stabbed in the limbs once or twice and you can’t treat your wounds (bandage,bloodbag,etc) after a while you will bleed out and go unconscious, once you are unconscious you have a certain amount of time before you bleed out, If your team is near they can drag your unconscious body to an alley or safe place where no turned or bandit players are can harm you and start to patch you up and depending if they used painkillers or any other form of medication you will get back up on your feet and start regenerating health back (health should be around 20% after you get back up) .

notes

-Vulnerable to zombies while downed, one or two hits from a zombie while your downed means you’re guaranteed dead and have to respawn

-Team members can use bandages,blood bags, morphine, splints

-Able to be revived for a certain amount of time before bleeding out

-Dragging group member out of the danger and into a safer area where he can be healed and revived

-Once revived doesn’t come back with full health but maybe at 20 and depending whether you have been treated aka bandaged,bloodbagged,etc your health would go up gradually

-Dragging slows down movement speed and you cannot use weapons while you are dragging

-If you get shot in the head you won’t be able to be revived or maybe just way less time to be revived

Hopefully I did a good job of explaining this. and I would like to hear your responses and you feel about this.

2 Likes

the downed concept has been suggested a lot, tho not the dragging as much

1 Like

Drag?

Full on fireman’s carry while shooting zombies one handed hipfire.

Afterall given all the stuff we can carry, a whole second person is nothing… I’ve carried complete Ikea log cabins, a six seater car chassis, and a couple oil derricks, and wasn’t slowed down in combat whatsoever.

2 Likes

Was that sarcasm referential to 3.x insane player carrying capacities? Lmao.

And this topic was discussed before plenty of times… I was about making my own, as many people doesn’t agree with the unconsciousness thing.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.