Duo Buak Arena-Style Event

The Unturned Events community is hosting a PvP event on the new Buak map this Saturday, July 15th! Participate for a chance to win exclusive trophy skins for you and a friend.

We’re hosting another fantastic event coming up this Saturday, July 15th! It is on the new map Buak. Teams of two will fight it out arena-style with a closing ring, with multiple qualification matches to get into the championship match.

Players will compete for 8 custom trophy skins from Smartly Dressed Games, along with cash prizes (totaling $200)! The trophy skins will be applied to a weapon of your choice, and it will leave the zombies and players you kill frozen in gold or silver.

It’s free entry, and anyone is welcome to join. We have two separate groups for European and North American players!

Check out our community discord for more information, and the online document also has everything you need to know!

7 Likes

Can confirm, we’re providing trophy skins for this PvP event. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Aboloutely Goated

3 Likes

would say its great otherwise if i played official maps now , i play mostly curated so if i get the championship skins its quite useless to me but its good

3 Likes

I played in both Yukon and Buak arena

2 Likes

My username is Explos1ve I played in Buak Arena

2 Likes

I played it on NA group 1 w my friend and it was hella fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

also my steam username is my username here

2 Likes

Username is Trollavitus played in Buak duos on NA group 1

2 Likes

My MAIN nickname is frzy.
I played Buak 2v2 tournament in NA GROUP 1 and CHAMP MATCH first placed (sofcik)

2 Likes

My username is “neptun.”. I played at this event, I participated in the first and second match of the 2nd group EU, as well as in the final EU match. In general, it was fun and I took 3rd place, although I didn’t really like the map.

2 Likes

My Username Is Gold, or gUwUld on discord, i played in EU group 3, both match 1 and 2 in Buak Arena

2 Likes

I played the two matches of the Second group NA, and played the Champion match too.
Nickname: Glov3r императорих
Discord: glov3r

2 Likes

AiH da event winner (duo buak eu region), aih3558 on discord

2 Likes

SnaXD - EU Group 3

2 Likes

played solo Yukon and duo buak championship match. Jka

2 Likes

I played in both the EU group 3 match and the EU championship match. :side_grin_zombie_:

Steam username: Pablo824

2 Likes

I played duo Buak championship match,Nickname: The Suspect

2 Likes

I played duo Buak Championship match (EU), name “Zepling”

2 Likes