DYING LIGHT x UNTURNED

Yes, but it has to be on a steam page

Damn this actually remind me fortnite with itā€™s collaborations with other games

Oh god yes

Oh god no, donā€™t make a reply like that near ANYTHING that dares to mention Fortnite in a positive manner.

I donā€™t know what yā€™all are on about. The latest update just fixes the infamous Compass bug where everything was off by 5 degrees.

13 Likes

Ok bro iā€™m not a fortnite player and i dont really like it, but itā€™s a really good example of in game collaboration

Fortnite didnā€™t invent collabs/crossovers. :X

I saw someone recently mention Fortnite cosmetics too. Fortnite didnā€™t invent cosmetic microtransactions either. :X

Yā€™all make me sad.

18 Likes

ok this account is mega sus

1 Like

I didnā€™t say anything about invention of in game collaboration, i just used it as an example

ok hereā€™s some extra stuff i found :flushed:

14 Likes

hmmst

13 Likes

Come again?
Who tf talking about forknife?

OH man this is looking better and better

god I love fortnite.

those have been placed around washington, i saw them around the construction in seattle

15 Likes

This is why this bug fix has a size of 400mb

So I guess they are supposed to absorb impact force so you donā€™t get hurt. Thatā€™s cool.

Cool custom content, Iā€™m excited to see how Dango 2: Electric Boogaloo will turn out! :grin:

3 Likes

I think it mightā€™ve just been a minor insider joke that ā€œyou can parkour like that other zombie game!ā€ Nothing much. That is if the likely fake stuff IS real.

Though I WOULD be excited to see a acclaimed studio that knows how to make good zombie games pitch in on Unturned II with funding or just picking up the strange franchise.

Dango 2 for life

1 Like

aw yeah, this is so amazing