Electricity and batteries

I’ve started thinking, about a new electricity system, with wires, dynamos, and batteries. Here are the things that I started thinking about:

• Wiring or radius?

I also started thinking about connecting devices, with electricity, here are the 3 ways:

Generators radiating electricity (The basic system we have)

Generators still having a radius, but very small small, forcing players to wire them to the device. ( the wire also has a small radius)

Generators don’t have a radius(and so does wires), requiring players to wire them all the way to the device.

• Generators radiating electricity (The basic system we have)

• Generators still having a radius, but very small small, forcing players to wire them to the device. ( the wire also has a small radius)

• Generators don’t have a radius(and so does wires), requiring players to wire them all the way to the device.

0 voters

• Generators

Probably the first generator you would have is bicycle dynamo, which gives you a very small amount of electricity(only able to keep a lamp on or filling batteries very slowly) , but doesn’t require any fuel, only movement or exercise to generate electricity.

The other would probably a structure, like a wind turbine or a solar panel which you connect with wires to the device(but you can only do it with a normal knowledge or logic level, which I will talk about in a later topic). The power output of these structures depends on nature.

• Batteries

Batteries only good if you don’t want to carry a generator (because they’re heavy, which is still in a later topic), but still force you to wire them, and don’t generate electricity.

If you happen to find a car in the ruins of society, that has no fuel or an engine left but has a battery then you can use that battery to fill it up with electricity and use it on a device (don’t expect that it will power a computer), this will probably your first battery that can sometimes save your life( don’t swim with it).

Tractor battery has a lot more electricity in it, same as with the car.

If you happen to find a torch or a radio then you have a chance that it has batteries. Small batteries that fit in torches and radios don’t require wiring but only lets you place it in specific items.

• Thank you for reading it!
    Have a nice day. Goodbye!
7 Likes

I really like this suggestion. It would add for the possibility of so many things, such as traps within bases, special doors, cameras maybe, and much more! I hope they add this! Right now generators are very weird.

I think nelson has confirmed stuff like power lines so i imagine there would be a wiring system but maybe later on after more basic stuff is done for unturned II
Also i dont rly like the idea of wind turbines since they will basically be a beacon and will make it super easy to spot your base and idk i think they make some noise but maybe they could be ingane for like big clans that can afford to be spotted and i think that would work cause if i remember right there will be bigger capacity for players on a server so a server could house a few big clans

Ngl they should just copy the rust electricity system but just make it better

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.