Elements of nature

[FR]
Ce qui serait bien ç’est que Nelson Sexton rajoute de l’orage et la tempête de vent des éclairs et de la foudre. Pour les éclairs il tapeurè 1 sur tous les 10 nuit 4 a 7 foix au pife sue la carte les éclairs poura enlevé 90% des HP et 55% de des HP des véhicule. Pour l’orage il y aura de l’orage tous les 7 nuit de 17H00 le soire juste a 05H00 du matin. Et donque pour finire il y aurait donque des tempête de vent. A vous de me dire dans les commentaire se que vous penser de quoi
désolé pour mon anglais je suis dyslexique

[ENG]
What would be nice is that Nelson Sexton adds storm and windstorm lightning and lightning. For the lightning it tapped 1 on every 10 night 4 to 7 foix to the card on the card the lightning for removed 90% of the HP and 55% of the HP of the vehicle. For the thunderstorm there will be a thunderstorm every night from 5 pm to 5 pm in the morning. And finally, there would be a windstorm. To you to tell me in the commentaries what you think of what
sorry for my english I’m dyslexic

3 Likes

While the idea of the lightning is indeed interesting and would encourage staying indoors during a storm, it might also be an overkill. Getting struck out of nowhere by a lightning and then dying or losing your vehicle because of it could easily become a salt mine.

3 Likes

These all pretty much mean “Thunderstorm”

5 am I think you mean, also this really doesn’t make sense in terms of weather. (Using Pineridge as an example), only 26 days of the year usually have big thunderstorms, so having a thunderstorm EVERY night seems a little unrealistic

3 Likes

Well a storm every 26 days wouldnt be enough i think there should be a storm once a week depending on the station

2 Likes

Maybe a sandstorm also

2 Likes

Is this Zero 2.0 ?

2 Likes

Does God have a schedule for thunderstorms that we’re not aware of? :thinking:

4 Likes

just cause 4

2 Likes

Yes once a week good idea. The idea of ​​Elements of nature is for the 4.0 Unturned II and yes a sandstorm in the desert and in the mountains a snowstorm with the are going with it.

2 Likes

Cool, would like to see some weather implemented. Not sure about the specifics of the amount of health being lost and such, but more features are always appreciated.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.