Emote System

Surprisingly, no one has conversed about the emote system. Like, how would the menu work? Or will there even be emotes? If so, what types of emotes should we have?
What I think:

-wave

-point, but you can point forever like the surrender in 3, because at the.moment there is no use because it is too fast.

-surrender

-sit, is like rest but you can actually sit and not scoot around on your butt.

-nod

-shake head

Any others idea put below, and yes I know a lot are from 3 already.

2 Likes

Let’s just say this
dab emote

It’ll be a strong selling point.

2 Likes

That’s… not exactly the market we want to appeal to.

6 Likes

Slap emote.

4 Likes

-Praying

-Applauding/Clapping

-Salute

Those are a few ideas I have I mind.

Dancing, I’m not sure. Even though I’m tired of seeing a lot of foreign people sway side to side and run around to pre-recorded music from the 90s, we probably don’t need any specific moves.

4 Likes

By foreign you mean non-Canadians?

2 Likes

No, like the Spanish or Slavic, people who don’t speak English in particular and just cuss you out in their own language.

1 Like

There should be one for all the evil pvp players like manacle laughter. /s
But a “I’m friendly” emote that isn’t surrendering would be nice. Usually I use the wave emote for this purpose but its kinda short and missed a lot of the time. (Surrendering doesn’t really work because I usually have more gear and don’t want to give the impression I’m scared of the fresh spawn, just that I’m not gonna hurt them.)

2 Likes

SUPERCRAFT ZOMBIE SURVIVAL (GOOGLE PLAY EDITION) (2019) (F REEEEEEE)
screenshots of first person dab emote

-Dabbing (gives -25% immunity for each use due to cancer)
-Waving (waves 3 times because the current one is too short)
-Pointing (lasts for 3~5 seconds)
-Salute
-Facepalm
-Pelvic Thrust
-Praise (raise both arms)
-Heil (Seig Heil!)
-Stay calm (left hand on player’s chest, and other hand reached out to calm down the person in front of you)

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: CHEATERS BE LIKE :joy::joy::joy:

dllinjector.exe
=--------------------------------------------------------------=
Injecting spamEmote.dll into Unturned.exe… SUCCESS
Bypassing BattlEye… SUCCESS
SpamEmote v1.0 > spam pelvic_thrust 200
Spamming Pelvis Thrust 200 times… SUCCESS
AngryAbusiveAdminYoungHumanOffspring: nice hack kid i report :)))

:scream_cat: OOPSIES! YOU GOT BANNED! :scream_cat: >>>PAY $5.99 TO CONTINUE!<<<

2 Likes

That seems like it’d be so awkward in real life. (But yeah, it’s kinda hard to point at things in-game and using punches is easier.)

Maybe more of a gesturing thing in Arma where you wave your hand towards the object you’d be pointing at.

Now that I think of it you could implement all of THS into Unturned fairly simply. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28179

Maybe instead of needing to be empty handed to gesture, we could gesture with items. Waving would probably be more visible if you were waving a rifle, and the suggested stay calm gesture would look great with a medkit on hand.

1 Like

Let’s just forget the Sieg Heil. No swaztikas either. Call me old fashioned but trolling should be considered good clean fun but it should not include references or honors to a regime responsible for murdering 12million civilians because they were not suffciently ‘aryan’. Besides, I don’t think Unturned wants to be a game that encourages neo-nazis and racism (or you would not be able to color your character’s skin). Brown people have money and play video games to.

2 Likes

Brown people make Nazi jokes too.
(I think that suggestion was a joke anyways)

1 Like

Getting mad at a particular satirical suggestion in a mostly satirical post

Congrats, you’ve just broken the world record for not understanding what a joke is!

Although you might wanna check your facts and numbers on that rebuttal.

1 Like

this is the reason you get my likes (insert average lenny face here)

more of my black friends make nazi jokes than the white ones and yea im pretty sure it was a meme

2 Likes

Thank you guys for understanding me and supporting my memes. I shall send 20,000 troops each to help you defend your kingdoms

6 Likes

Already exists, just facepalm then lay down ;D

1 Like