Epic Games vs Apple

Why would you pick a side in the first place, it’s not like they need any help lol

2 Likes

They have a better argument than epic does

@Lance This is going to be entertaining. We’re going to watch a large lolsuit between two big companies.

2 Likes

yes indeed lolsuits are very funny

I think he talking about the epic store

whats spotify doing there

1 Like

Paid exclusivity, scare tactics, paying devs upfront so they make shitty games, sharing data with the government, accessing Steam files that are not meant to be accessed by them.

I did some research and in this case I am honestly rooting for Apple. Epic blatantly violated the agreement and is now getting hammered because of it. The company they decided to fuck with just happens to be one of the one of the few ones than can genuinely fuck them over which is why Apple is scrambling all of their lawyers.

Aight get blocked then. No, GTA is not getting destroyed by Epic, Rockstar/TakeTwo can do that just fine on their own. It has fucked other franchises tho (sadly not to the point that the franchise owners have reconsidered their choices for the most part)

Firstly,

When?

Secondly,

Honestly why I’m leaning more on apple since epic wanted to be a mobile White Knight and got fucked in the process

yeah that’s what had me confused when i saw the picture

1 Like

My bad, not technically Epic but 2K (same shareholders to a degree, thus my confsuion)

big big chungus big chungus big chungus big big ch

1 Like

band kid joke

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.