Events?

I don’t really have much to say for this but maybe, you open a door and a zombie (or turned for all you people who think turned aren’t zombies) jumps out and you have to spam a button or something to survive. Or maybe you can see a car drive pass when you walk down a road and find it crashed with zombies around it down the road. Possibly even a plane crashing.
Thoughts?

Where would the car and things spawn from? If they come from off map, which I assume the plane would that would work okay but with the car it wouldnt. It would be pretty dumb to just see a car appear and then drive and crash. Seems cool for mapmakers as long as the right tools are implemented though. Dont agree with the QTE part though, QTEs are super macroable and arent fun and dont reward skill and also i have never seen QTEs be succesfully implemented in a multiplayer game

1 Like

I think it would only happen in places where people havent been before. and no, probably it would originate from a vehicle, then some npcs would show up, ect.

You do realize Unturned is a multiplayer game right?

yes. I do. thats why I said,

SO the first person to go to that place would see it.

Please, no more quick time events.

Last I checked, spamming a button was neither skill-based nor a particularly good addition to gameplay.

oi, I made this post before the other one. deal with it.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.