Push zombies and players

If a zombie comes up you press F depending on your skill level the zombie can go even further back and even fall on the ground, it also works with players but they in turn can press F before you and you that will to hurt

2 Likes

Because everyone loved when Bf4 did that for knife kills. /s

3 Likes

I dont know, that just seems to unnecessarily complicate fighting.
As is said here alot - Realism for the sake of realism is bad.

2 Likes

Keep in mind that the Turned in II may have colliders, so that you won’t be able to run straight through the horde, so pushing zombies could potentially be a useful feature. On the other hand, I don’t see pushing players as a useful feature in any way.

5 Likes

Maybe running to a zombie you could push him in case of being surrounded by a horde, if the zombies collide you’ll die

3 Likes

Seems annoying really… Sure it would stun them and whatever else, but it just seems annoying when your aiming and a naked comes and keeps pushing you around and when you push them back they push you.

2 Likes

Shoot him or a stab, then if he tries to push you, you can also push him back, it will also depend on the skill level.

1 Like

Quick-time events (or QTEs) have been suggested so frequently that I’m literally going to reuse previous replies on the topic. Hell, even you yourself have posted QTE suggestions before. At this point I’m going to half-ass my reply as much as you half-assed the explanation in the post:

4 Likes

This is actually a useful survival feature, especially when you’ve got a broken leg or a zombie is blocking a doorway. Not a QTE, just a simple shove.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.