EVENTures Global: 200 Player Winter Russia Arena

EVENTures Global: 200 Player Winter Russia Arena

EVENTures Global is hosting its last Unturned event of the year, with 12 golden skins to give away to the winning teams! Teams of 4 will rack up as many points as they can to win within your region of the event.

Check out the full blog post for more information, including sign-ups for the event.

7 Likes

Week-long pin during sign-up period.

Omg fortnite

2 Likes

Its gonna be crazy! Join now while we still have some spots open!

2 Likes

goated event eu is full

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 25 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

My discord is _ronamus.

I had a pretty fun time during my participation in this event event, everyone was head-to-head and I found myself trying to survive against skillful players.

1 Like

My team had a really good time at the event even though we didn’t win. It was fun to see other members in the Unturned community and compete against them while getting to do this with my friends. We had some funny moments during the event, here is the best one. I look forward to the next event, and I’m glad that SDG supports these community ran events.

Discord username: addison737

2 Likes

Me win, me like

1 Like

It was very funny to share this kind of experiences with friends :heart_hands:

1 Like

Discord name: johnsmith69xx
Event was really fun, even tho i got merked instantly in the first round I still enjoyed it.

1 Like

Discord - midgetkidtm.

I overall had a good time with the events, I played both the original and Redo of AU so I got double the experience, however I learned 2 things from this event.

A. Once gold skins are involed as a prize only god can help give you a chance of winning a pvp event.

B. Pvp is not my cup of tea, Ill still be playing EVENTures Unturned events though so that tells you how awesome and professional they are.

As I looked back I really wanted to win the skins but it was more of the experience that mattered and it made it worth while, but ill still be going on the gold skin quest, hopefully one day it can be achived.

Thanks for reading and please join EVENTures events, I have mad respect for the Owner and Mods.

1 Like

Discord username: pioter0

The event was cool. It was a cool and interesting experience for unturned players. Even though I didn’t win, it was still fun.

1 Like

You have been great to have, appreciate your positivity while getting destroyed in the event lol and your nice response!

1 Like

Bro the bears were relentless in the event! Thanks for playing!

2 Likes

The event was one of the most funnyest events iever had but itwas a bit laggy but whit tha tout of my way i got 0 kils wich is a new record for me . Thx bob.6022

1 Like

The participants & event staff above have been granted the EVENTures Global: 200 Player Winter Russia Arena badge.

For the event winners – if you haven’t already received your trophy skin, you should receive shortly after the next game update.

Thank you for participating in the event!

1 Like