Execlusive Cosemetics for 2017 Members

Execlusive Cosmetics for players since 2017, for example a beret or a shirt. Simple topic, does not need more typing, the replies will make it good as always.

I forgot that there were EA cosmetics lol gonna close topic

2017 members of what ?

i meant players since 2017 but if i just made that the title then it would be literally the whole entire post in a nuthsell

Players of Unturned ?

yes thats what i meant

Let me guess, you started playing in 2017.

18 Likes

There won’t be any cosmetics or skins in 4

If there are they won’t be anything like 3.0. I first played in 2014 so ha, free cosmetics for me.

2 Likes

Do you mean players that started playing in 2017 and before?

Because they actually got cosmetics in 3.0, the beta shirt and beret if you played it before the release and the release was on July 7 2017. So I don’t think there should be given more cosmetics for Unturned II.

7 Likes

you just reminded me about that lol thanks

I mean… if anything, there should be cosmetics for those who played in 2014 or earlier .-.

1 Like

Rather than getting stuff for playing at a certain time in the 1st game, why not add something for being around the UII beta. That would make more sense since EA cosmetics are to award people for playing Unturned, not Unturned II. We should all consider ourselves UII veterans in the future.

I mean, I have the red beret but I wouldn’t expect it to see something similar in UII. My status in Unturned is meaningless to UII (Except my community staff role, indirectly)

Also, to those who do not own the UII beta yet; don’t worry. While you are waiting the dev will eventually lower the requirements that most people would have access to it and you will automatically be considered a UII beta participant when that happens.

11 Likes

OP wants gibs, the thread.
We already have EA cosmetics, why add more?

4 Likes

lmfao you only want it because you started in 2017…

2017 was literally only two years ago, so what is the point?

if we want cosmetics then give it to people who were playing before 2015.

OP wanted topic closed.