Facewear (faceprotection, gasmasks/respirators n' such, goggles...)

I’m not sure what the point of this suggestion was. Just more gasmasks and face protection? So basically more items with different models and varying levels of effectiveness. More content was already in mind, and posting a bunch of images with no real suggesting isn’t helping.

7 Likes

Stop this bullet you filthy casual

4 Likes

I would probably make some that dont protect against damage you know?

i already showed it to you

Those thicker face shields should cause a bit of blur looking through. But my biggest wish is that they should be toggleable, and that when they get hit the glass will crack obscuring your vision where it hit.

1 Like

Yes, I agree. And mabye also that they affect movement in different ways drpending on how ther are.

But toggleable, yes I agree :smiley:

how a helmet affects your movement?

I can’t think of much more then just adding pure weight and maybe not flinching as hard?
slower leaning? I mean It’s just a somewhat heavy thing on your head.

i mean most of the things he added doesnt seem that heavy,the only think i could see is the flinching part

The third helmet he sent is 4.3kg, which is pretty heavy.

1 Like

what if you have strength perk maxed out

First you bring up player movement whit a helmet on, then how much it weights and admit yourself you can only think of one thing it could affect and at last a “what if” strength is maxed out (we dunno how skills work yet). Where are we at exacly? What are we talking about?

Good suggestions :+1:

1 Like

what are you talking about

No, what are you talking about? You should explain what you want to change more in-depth. Your one sentence replies whit a “what if” is just you bringing a subject whit little context to no and let other people fill it in. I’m not trying to attack you I’m just pointing it out.

5 Likes

idk your the one ranting me

Thank you :slight_smile:

If it was for me I don’t really know whats happening in the comments anymore… I’? Confused…

we are backing you up with the movement suggestion

1 Like

Well thank you that is very nice of you :slight_smile:
What about the rest of it XD

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.