Finding all the Jaspers

just wanted to make a forum for finding all the jasper memorials, as nelson mentioned there is
one on every vanilla map.

starting off, the yukon one was found by @ItsRodrigoAl

and the tutorial one was found by @Toothy_Deerryte

i have went ahead and found two:

Alpha Valley, behind the spawn house

Paintball Arena, in the yellow hanging train.

i had a look around germany and monolith, couldnt find any from a quick glance around both.
post here any yall find, this will be a nice easteregg hunt in memory of a great cat.

6 Likes

for germany, i looked around fernweh, the castle, the boss room, and couldnt find it, but i might have not looked hard enough.
for monolith i looked around a lot, like all the stones and i even removed all the trees and skimmed around all those but once again couldnt find it. might not have looked hard enough though.

1 Like

I saw a Reddit post where someone found the Jasper picture in Monolith. Credit to Hour_Speed2201.

https://www.reddit.com/r/unturned/comments/14ynpbh/easteregg/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

2 Likes

In case it hasn’t been found yet, the Germany one.

4 Likes

Washington, lodge at the golf course

Russia, at the port

4 Likes

Found the PEI one! Courtin Isle house!

5 Likes

wow thats, all the vanilla maps.
damn, posts been up for 9 hours and we already got em all, good work everyone :+1:

i had a thought just now, why stop at the vanilla maps? i think we could start a tradition of sorts, hiding a jasper picture on all maps going forward, that would be nice. possibly update old curateds with jaspers if the creators want to, that kinda thing? could be a nice little thing to look out for on maps, and a nice way to remember jasper.

8 Likes

if Nelson is down, I don’t mind adding a homage to Jasper to my maps :slight_smile: Best to hear his thoughts on it before doing anything though.

8 Likes

time to add Jasper to my map as well!

2 Likes

If you’d like to include the Jasper easter egg in your maps then for sure, go ahead, that’s nice of you and kind of permanently memorializes him in Unturned! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.