Flying zombie, Creatures?

As seen in title <3

• Add flying zombies or creatures
  • Nah

0 voters

I will now consider the post irelevant and too crude to use since people are asking for more detail. Coming up when I get home with a lot more details and purpose.

I want birds and the bees, so yes I guess.

1 Like

I want flying creatures like birds. Flying zombies should be a mod

2 Likes

You could at least put some semblance of effort into explaining how they’d actually work and be balanced…

3 Likes

I think players should be less worried about the air and more focused on the mainland surroundings.

Adding flying creatures will make fighting annoying as you need a gun to take them down mid-air and precise melee hits if they strike at you, which won’t happen if the creature’s attacks are ranged. You’ll also be distracted as you can’t focus on the air or the ground.

As much as some people like ‘Variety’, I don’t think flying enemies are a good idea. This also goes for armed flying vehicles.

2 Likes

I want birds in unturned
I don’t want Flying zombies
Thus why I picked no

okay wtf is this post? Just zombies that fly? Fly away JUST LIKE MY WIFE WHEN SHE FOUND MY WAIFU COLLECTION, MARGRET PLEASE COME HOME I KNOW THEY WERE DISGUSTING BUT PLEASE BABY I MISS LITTLE JIMMY AND LITTLE SARAH.

What I’m trying to say is that the hell is this post, No info about what they would be like, just that they would be able to fly. I can’t vote if I don’t know what I’m voting for, I crave more content.

2 Likes

I voted to add them because the post is far too vague for me to rule them out.

I love how he doesn’t add a third option for flying animals. So now in order to say you want flying animals you have vote for flying zombies as well

Image result for Phantom Minecraft

I mean do we really need something like this in the game

2 Likes

He said “or” not “and”

I mean, no, but something more like this would be understandable:

That does look nice but maybe something more terrifying like this
Related image

Not scary enough.

and yes… it is a dragon

I think armed flying vehicles should be added, as it adds a sense of risk, making you hide in the nearest house once you spot it, but ofcourse there doesnt need to be hundreds of armed helicopters in the game

You know who it doesn’t add risk for?

The person in the helicopter, who is probably laughing their ass off as they watch you run from their autocannons…

Has balance ever crossed your mind with this one?

1 Like

Roblox is very good, engie for making models. (Untill anthro came…)

what