Consolidating all “updates” to various sites into this post. Covers a bulk of the update news since the last update post (Ground Zero | January 8, 2020).
- Updated Discourse and various plugins.
- Added an ei_lober emoji. Should more emojis based on curated maps be added? Official maps too?
- Removed various bugs and other thingy-things. These bugs now exist outside of the SDG Community Center. If you leave, you will be swarmed by hordes of bugs.
- Updated a few theme components.
- Re-enabled two badges that mysteriously disabled themselves.
- Site broke. You ask “why site broke?” I only tell “what site broke.”
- Released Community Blog #005 and #006.
- Released Unturned II Devlog #030.
- Temporarily disabled an anomaly.
- The plan is to push out more site-design changes later on. Mostly to clean up the last update to the site, but to also introduce CSS classes so not every single image is shadow-boxed, etc…
- Thanks to people like @RedComm and @GreatHeroJ and other people who edited on the site for reasons unbeknownst to me – probably boredom.
- Installed the StopForumSpam and TorBlock extensions to help bolster anti-spam defenses.
- Welcome @khakers as the third administrator of the official Discord server.
- They’re planning thingy-things in the background. Fingers crossed it sees the light of day.
Rise and shine…