Found the secret link to devblog 26

Yesterday I messaged Nelson and asked him about unturned 2, and when the next devblog would be, and he actually responded. We talked for a bit and I asked some questions about the game, here are some dot points. Also he should add an undo feature for the form, I typed this whole thing and a glitch selected the whole thing and I pressed a and it was replaced with one letter.
Zombies
Nelson talked about the new 3D model, he made a gore mesh and showed it to me, the zombies would look like they have been injured and have bullet and hit wounds.
Vehicle damage
Nelson talked about Individual vehicle components and damage, you would need to repair multiple components in the vehicle to get them running, vehicles could even get custom paint jobs and have turbos and stuff added.
Map layout
Nelson said that the large city would be in the center of the map, slightly off to the right. The military base would be south west of the city and the airport north of it.
Pets
Nelson confirmed pets to me, not just dogs and cats, but hamsters and parrots, hamsters could sneak into stores and bring out food, they would do weak attack to zombies. Parrots would fly away and lead away zombies.
NPC relationships
He had the idea to add npc people like parents, kids, cousins and girlfriends. You could find/ start with them. They would need food and water constantly. They would wander your base and you would get debuffs if they were injured, if you neglect they they could betray you and kill you.
Smells
Detoriant and smells would mater a lot, zombies could smell you coming if you stink. Nelson says this was important to him as he likes to smell nice and wants you too too.
Space travel
Owning a personal rocket would be not only fun but super important. Space zombies would come down on your base and raid it constantly after day 5. They would need you to come to space and destroy there base.

Some of the stuff he may have been joking about, like the space travel bit, Nelson did say he liked smelling nice, anyway lastly he gave me a link to the next devblog.
Devblog 26

3 Likes

IT’S CLICKBAIT!!! DON’T BELIEVE HIM!!!

Yeah I figured it definitely wasn’t true the second “hamsters that could attack zombies” were mentioned.

Bro don’t spoil it

We’ve hit the bottom of the barrel, there’s nothing left to see.

6 Likes

i was not disappointed

Delet This ! you must

joke’s on you, this video is better then any devblog

Are you proud of yourself? Was there nothing better you could have done with your time?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.