[FR] Nouveau Serveur Discord Unturned!

Bonjour à tous !
Aujourd’hui, j’ouvre un serveur Discord Unturned !
J’ai constaté que beaucoup de serveur discord français sur Unturned son devenu inactif ou on était supprimé.
Je me suis donc permis d’en créer un nouveau pour faire profiter au mieux la communauté française sur Unturned.
Le Discord : Discord

Que possède le serveur ?

Et bien, il possède pas mal de chose que, personnellement, je n’ai encore jamais vu sur d’autres serveur discord :
Un bot qui envoie automatiquement les notes de mise à jour suivit d’un lien.
Vous pouvez envoyer vos workshop pour les montrer au serveur.
Des channels “échange” ou “pub-serveurs”.
Des vocaux pour PVP, PVE ou RP avec les autres membres.
Un système de Pub pour votre chaîne YouTube/Twitch (à conditions que vous ne faites que du Unturned :wink: )
Des channels amusants comme le “screenshots” ou le “memes”
Des channels musiques.

Et si vous possédez une Team Unturned, vous pouvez également avoir votre propre channel vocal sur le serveur.
Voilà, si le serveur t’intéresse, tu peux toujours nous rejoindre :

https://discord.me/unturnedcommunautefrancaise

J’ai également créé un nouveau Groupe Steam pour la communauté française.
Le Groupe Steam : Steam Community :: Error
Sur ce, bonne journée à tous, et à très bientôt sur notre serveur !

La Team Astrologia

Ce forum n’est pas le lieu idéal voir même adapté pour faire de la publicité, s’ajoute à ça que la plupart des gens sont anglophones ou du moins communiquent en anglais.

Je suis désolé je ne parle pas français

TRANSLATION:
Hello everyone !
Today, I open a server Discord Unturned!
I found that a lot of French discord server on Unturned became inactive or we were deleted.
I therefore allowed myself to create a new one to make the best use of the French community on Unturned.
The Discord: https://discord.gg/gQkVbrd

What does the server have?

Well, he has a lot of things that I personally have never seen on other discord servers:
A bot that automatically sends update notes follows a link.
You can send your workshops to show them to the server.
Channels “exchange” or “pub-servers”.
Voices for PVP, PVE or RP with other members.
A Pub system for your YouTube / Twitch channel (provided you only do Unturned: wink:)
Fun channels like “screenshots” or “memes”
Musical channels.

And if you have a Team Unturned, you can also have your own voice channel on the server.
If you are interested in the server, you can always join us: (and then the discord links and shit)

I also created a new Steam Group for the French community.
The Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/communauteunturnedfrance
On this, good day to all, and see you soon on our server!

The Astrologia Team

I think you should write in English, even if this post is for French people

Why? Not everyone speaks English, nor do they need to.

Yeah, you’re right. He should stick to Reddit or the steam discussions for advertising.

1 Like

I agree, this forum is very much more discussion-oriented and for showing off work on mods and other high quality content. Advertisements for servers and 99% of the shitpost ‘’’’‘memes’’’’’ should be on /r/Unturned or the Steam Forums.

2 Likes

Isn’t one of the rules to speak in english?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.