Full moon πŸŒ• howl for improvement

I think Full moon :full_moon: needs an upgrade as the mechanics while working without bug are not precise.

Right now, if you are hiding prone and even in unreachable spots, it can happen to have another player passing by either running :running_man: or driving a vehicle. The zombies :zombie:‍♂ will catch attention but instead of following the passerby, they detect YOUR presence while you were quietly hiding away from harm and REVEAL β€œyour” location to other players. I want the attention of those alarmed zombies to follow the passerby ignoring my presence.

2 Likes

bro I’m begging you stop making shitposts to get regular

6 Likes

Isn’t the purpose of the full moon to make locations even more dangerous with amplified zombie aggro? This doesn’t seem like an improvement but rather to make the event easier in multiplayer.

4 Likes

just say zombies
we know there male
and we know what they look like

besides that, this isn’t really an upgrade or improvement since im pretty sure this happens with normal zombies as well

3 Likes

You :blonde_man: dont have to put an emoji :smiley: by every noun (:boy: :department_store: :hamburger:) or verb (:running_man:) when writing your post :newspaper:. We all know what you :blonde_man: are talking about and the over use of emojis :smiley: makes us assume you are a shitposter :male_detective:.

Besides, there is no real problem with this, as normal zombies also probably do this, like what @Pesticide said and therefore, there isnt not much to improve with full moons. Also, they make zombies more ferocious and aggresive anyways, so I guess it makes sense that they try to mow down anything in their path.

Its a good idea but i think it will be hard to implement. Also don’t make posts with emojis, they are annoying and normie cringe.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.