Fun/Misc Skills

Maybe these silly things could be settings rather than skills. We don’t really know how skills will work in 4.X, so the silly ones might not really fit anymore.

I stated those to be skills that may be enabled-disabled for use as a setting. Because:

• If those were default skills (as they actually are), they would be so unfitting
  • If those were just settings, it would be too simple

Having them as unlockable skills as they are currently, but with the option of disabling these on your server or singleplayer world I think is the best balance for it.

However, these might be indifferent of the skills branches as they’re in 3.x, on which they are separated from the rest and non-upgradeable; this is why I didn’t go deeper on that matter and I think that it could work like this, regardless on how the actual skills system works.

I whould hate that, especially if i was not able to revert it in a timely fashion.

Berries are guud. That’s why we need a "berry forevaa, skill!

I’m pretty ok with just this. Tough there can be an upgrade to make it +500% :+1:

Ragdolls should not be able to fly around in 4.0.

While I am also a fan of the goofy ragdoll physics currently, in 4.0 you will actually be looting off of bodies as opposed to dropped items. As you could imagine, having a ragdoll blast off into the distance would be really funny, but probably a bad idea if you wanted to loot that player you just killed.

Actually, he’s referring to 2.x when zombies died then just laid down in the ground instantly without any kind of death nor ragdoll corpse animation, rather than flying ragdolls, like in 3.x.

And actually, to fix that maybe it may work just on zombies and not on players, or something alike. It seems that it’s going to be removed instead lol.

1 Like

Well for the flying ragdolls to be possible on 4.x maybe the dead zombie might leave this lootable “bag” prop, like some RPGs use as a workaround with the same lootable bodies mechanic when the corpses go fall off somewhere players cannot reach, like in Kingdoms of Ama.

1 Like

Boosts were originally intended to be something you could risk skill points on to maybe get something useful, or more likely something silly, but never took the time to fill out with the variety needed.

3 Likes

will there still be boosts in Unturned II??

I remembered how many times I watched Tom & Jerry and thought on something very similar: tweaking that feature so that the ragdoll goes flying but the lootable stuff (like backpacks, vests, clothes, etc.) is left on the ground, making it look even more cartoony and likely useful.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.