[Gallery] More Vehicles while waiting for UII - Feel free to post your models too!

So I’m here again, this time showcasing other models (Some have made it to Unturned) that I’ve done this time, I invite any 3d modeller to feel free to post anything that he wants here, so we can make a cool little gallery of our own content.

SUV Pack

Lightweight Pack

Crazy Builds Pack

And some other things I’m working on.

21 Likes

mandatory edit, got flagged because seems some people don’t have the concept of jokes

15 Likes

but you forgot to put /s!!! how am i supposed to know you are jokeing???

4 Likes

I see this as being a fun little thread in some time. Haven’t started on my next vehicles so I’m just gonna repost this one for now. Got plans for a bigger truck and a car that someone requested though.

5 Likes

I got some thing too,this are just some of them(images are merged so you have to zoom in a little to see some of the details).Also great work @Ciitroz,those vehicles are nice!

7 Likes

Great models Dozy! Love the sports ones specially.

I’ve been busy this week but I still have to work on this project that I’ve been commisioned.

Still WIP.

Textures are just for testing, don’t mind the mirrored side.

9 Likes

Some police/military stuff

7 Likes

I’m currently working on this commisioned cars

5 Likes

Damn,they look amazing!

Nothing related to Unturned but I wanted to leave it here.

10 Likes

image this is my first time modelling (positive feedback only) please be gentle.

18 Likes

I’ll give you positive feedback, keep trying, the car does not look good, but you have the basics, just keep doing more and more models so you can improve

Capture

You can follow those guidelines I draw for someone if you want, oh and, try to reduce glossiness if your not having a place to put the vehicle, making it reflex itself and empty space is not really eye pleasing

By the way @Azzaholic , amazing drawings my dude

8 Likes

7 Likes

Looks amazing! This belongs on the Russia map! Only question is, why doesn’t it have a mobile-home attached?

4 Likes

dayum boi

very nice !!

1 Like

oh my god the light blue one … how did u get into hard surface modeling and do use any kind of plugins?

1 Like

i have one model … breaking bad inspired scene

10 Likes

I’ve learnt all by myself, that explains why my “HD” models are not really well made, and no, I do not use any plugins

2 Likes

awsome bro thier grazy for a begining… ul eventuly get ther

the red one s missing an interior and boom u have a solid competing product in today s market!!

keep grinding g!

1 Like

With all the online classes and shit I haven’t been able to work that much on some cars, but some days ago I started a vanilla pack for Unturned.

Here is a pic of my vanilla empire starting to rise.

My plan is (just a plan for now) to make the biggest vanilla pack for Unturned (Is not 100% vanilla but very similar style), it will probably have to end up dividing it into specific packs because of the size of it but I don’t care, if it has to be 1gb to be the biggest and most varied Unturned pack, it will.

15 Likes