[Gallery] More Vehicles while waiting for UII - Feel free to post your models too!

That’s a damn cool concept man, I love it!, maybe the exterior could get a refresh somehow but overall it’s amazing

And from my side I’ve already finished another car/variant

3 Likes

I converted a Hind to fire missiles from the gunner seat.

4 Likes

Valence’s whole aesthetic is cheap 80’s cheese wedge so changes to that won’t be happening

however it’s the 2nd of maybe 3-4 car manufacturers in the mod so you might get something that you like

2 Likes

Amazing, I’d love to see more of them so feel free to post them here if you like

1 Like

so the car is designed to look bad?

1 Like

the Valence design board spent many years meticulously studying your tastes to make a car that you would absolutely hate

6 Likes

ok I like it now

5 Likes

6 Likes

Not a Vehicle, but I have been working on some fallout models for UII for a while now

5 Likes

That looks amazing!

1 Like

I now finished this mobile crane for my vanilla pack (I also worked on a bulldozer and a limo, I’ll put pics when I have more to put them with)

5 Likes

If you could put tank like turret movement on that crane it would be so awesome

1 Like

That’s my plan and I hope it works, maybe I can make it to shoot bricks too :joy:

Working on another commisioned car.

4 Likes

Some kind of Volkswagen ?

1 Like

I’m not sure,ill let Ciitroz confirm, it looks like a Volkswagen wagon

1 Like

Indeed, that’s the “off road” version but yeah, it’s a golf station

Progress

4 Likes

So news… I finished the golf, I made a convertible, I transformed a classic into a “modern” monster and I imported the first car of my vanilla pack

9 Likes

car

10 Likes